The Key to the National Curriculum - Geography
This series provides teachers with the subject knowledge and resources to deliver high quality geography education that will inspire in pupils a curiosity and fascination about the world.
For each topic the relevant subject knowledge is provided so that non-experts as well as specialists can deliver lessons that are stimulating and challenging.
Use each section of the planner as a short topic, or as a series of lessons. This also includes an introduction, its purpose, suggested activities and the observable learning outcomes.
On the Key you will find everything you need to teach about diverse places, people and natural and human environments, including; activities, handouts, PowerPoint presentation, maps, photographs and worksheets.
This award-winning resource offers excellent value for money whilst allowing teachers and schools to deliver their own engaging, informative lessons.
The 'key' benefits
- Reduces teacher planning time
- KS1 & KS2 National Curriculum Geography compliant
- Key USB includes hand-outs, maps, photos, worksheets, PowerPoints, web links and teacher guidance
- Whole school overview plan, with suggested opportunities to personalise the unique geographical features of the school and local area
- This progressive resource enriches your Geography curriculum to meet the new Ofsted framework for September 2019
- Excellent value for money
California - a region within North America. The children investigate the inter-relationship between physical and human geography and the growth of large conurbations in a region challenged by earthquakes and drought. (KS2)