This bundle includes:
- SC1143 Discovering plants cards - 20 photo-activity cards to stimulate scientific thought, discussion and enquiry. Each card
features a photograph on one side and a question or activity to encourage your
pupils to adopt a scientific approach to the topic. Activities focus on plant
structure, germination, life cycles, growth and change. The set lends itself to
whole class, small group or individual work, forming the basis for the whole
topic or as starter or plenary activities.
- SC1110 Parts of a plant poster & parts of a tree poster set -
- SC1106 What's that tree? poster - Photographs of a variety of common deciduous and evergreen trees feature on this large poster, along with close-ups of their leaves and fruit.
- SC1109 What's that garden flower? poster - A colourful poster that will help young children to identify
and name a variety of common garden plants. The poster features photographs of
common garden flowers, along with a description, information about their
flowering season and a ‘fascinating fact’ for each flower.
- SC1105 What's that wildflower? poster - A colourful poster that will help young children to identify
and name a variety of common wild plants. The poster features photographs of
common wildflowers, along with a description, information about their flowering
season, habitat and a ‘fascinating fact’ for each flower.
Ideal pack for supporting the National Curriculum requirement
to become familiar with plants and structures